ALTERNATIVE AUTOMOTIVE SECURITY

ALTERNATIVE AUTOMOTIVE SECURITY

Thursday 18 September 2014

THE CONFIGURATION OF ARDUINO

As we all known, Arduino Uno R3 and GPS Shield for Arduino are main equipment used to do my final year project. To start the configuration of the project, both Arduino board need to attached together.

This is the attachment of Arduino Board:
While I do my configuration,I using the command that got from internet. The command of GPS is to create GPS data that can read the latitude and longitude of the pointed location. Other that, to expose about the command that can be used in Arduino.

Furthermore, I need to study and try to many times to find the solution because while I programmed this configuration so many errors.

As a conclusion here,the purpose of this project is to expose myself with the software of configuration.


No comments:

Post a Comment