ALTERNATIVE AUTOMOTIVE SECURITY

ALTERNATIVE AUTOMOTIVE SECURITY

Monday 8 September 2014

PREPARATION FOR FYP II

Assalamualaikum and hi my last semester before I am going out for industrial training.

Long time not update this blog belong to my unhealthy physical and some of technical problem.

Here, what can I mention the preparation for my FYP 2 had started. Based on my discussion between me n my supervisor, Sir Saiful, he asked me to started doing this project earlier current to the duration this semester is so limited.

So the objective that can  I come out for the first week are shown below.

  • Progress activities for the Degree Semester 2 Final Year Project by meeting with the supervisor in discussing more details about the project.
  • Preparation on the project hardware, software and buying the component of the project.
After surveying the component, here the list that has been bought:
  1. Arduino Uno R3
  2. Arduino GPS Shield
  3. Ambient Light Sensor
  4. IIC LCD1602
  5. GPS Active Antenna
The software that i used is 'Basic Arduino 1.0.5 windows"


So, my project is on the progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment