ALTERNATIVE AUTOMOTIVE SECURITY

ALTERNATIVE AUTOMOTIVE SECURITY

Thursday 8 May 2014

MY WORK PLAN AND ESTIMATE BUDGET OF PROJECT



WORK PLAN
The time frame allocated for every student to solve this research an complete this project is about two semester. For my project it had been started from January of 2014 and it will be end and complete in December 2014. For the details, refer to the Gantt chart bellow for the work planning of the project.



The Gantt chart showed the work plan of a year regarding to complete my final year project. Started from January and end of December.


As usual, the duration for the testing and troubleshooting the circuit and software is the longer regarding on my project. It is because when the project faces some problem, I need to solve the problem starting doing from the beginning and find the main problem part by part on the hardware and software. At the same time the reason why I need to settle the problem part by part because the Arduino is related to the Android.


ESTIMATE BUDGET

The estimation on the overall cost of my project. The table of budget is showing below.


All the costing budget in the table above are the estimation only and not finalize yet because may be I will involve with other component or hardware for upgrading my project. I will take note and proceed to my next research during my short semester and final year project II. 



No comments:

Post a Comment