ALTERNATIVE AUTOMOTIVE SECURITY

ALTERNATIVE AUTOMOTIVE SECURITY

Thursday 13 February 2014

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Nur Amira Allya Binti Khalid
I’m studying at Universiti Kuala Lumpur British Malaysia Institute and taking Bachelor of Engineering Technology in Data Communication.
Then, 2014 is being my final year.
So, before I graduated I need to complete my final year project as my study planners here which is:
“Security alarm and GPS coordinate using Arduino”
This is a commercial based FYP project designed based on international current market demand. Arduino is chosen because Arduino is a tool for making computers that can sense and control more of the physical world than your desktop computer. Meanwhile Android is chosen because it is an open source code and widely used worldwide. Moreover, it is owned by Google which is the largest Search Engine Optimization in the world. Android also is utilized by Samsung as an interface for the tablet industry. Based on my project, Arduino and Android is used because I want to set alarm and GPS coordinate as a finder for car.
In this Blog, I am going to upload my progress 

Till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment